The following additional services are available for campers:
- Campers enrolled in more two or more consecutive weeks of camp may require laundry service. It is recommended that 2 week campers plan for 1 laundry service, 3 week campers plan for 2 laundry services and 4 week campers plan for 3 laundry services.
- Campers will be issued a laundry bag for their soiled clothing.
- Once at the Laundromat, each bag will be separated into lights and darks and 2 loads of laundry will be washed. Campers will then have their garments returned in the evening washed, dried, fluffed and folded.
- Please do not send delicate items to the Laundromat as special care for such items is not available.
- Laundry service is available for an additional fee, and you can sign up for laundry service in your online registration portal.
- Due to our laundry schedule, we cannot offer laundry service for one week campers, or on the same week campers are departing.
- Parents are encouraged to take advantage of the Camp Muskoka Shuttle Service offering round-trip, and one-way shuttle service to or from Camp Muskoka.
- The shuttle point is the carpool parking lot on Colossus Dr. at Hwy 7 & 400 in Vaughan. It departs for Camp Muskoka on Sundays at 2pm, and returns back on Saturdays at approximately 3:30pm.
- Shuttle service is available for an additional fee and you can sign up for shuttle service in your online registration portal.
- For our international campers flying into Torontos Pearson International Airport (YYZ) the Camp Muskoka Airport Shuttle Service is available for an additional fee, and you can sign up for airport shuttle service in your online registration portal.
For more information about laundry and transportation service, please consult the camper handbook in our parent's corner