Camper Code of Conduct
As members of the Camp Muskoka community, all campers agree to and understand the following:
- Adhere to the guidelines and philosophies of Camp Muskoka as described in the Camp Muskoka brochure, on the website, and in the Parent & Camper Handbook.
- Respect themselves, fellow campers, staff, the environment and facilities and Camp property.
- Camp Muskoka has a Zero Tolerance policy towards physical violence and non-physical bullying/aggression. Any camper causing harm, or intending to do so to any other camper, or staff will be sent home without refund.
- Abide by the dress code outlined on the Camper Kit List (enclosed).
- Do not use alcohol, drugs, cigarettes or misuse or abuse prescription and non-prescription drugs.
As a part of the Camp Muskoka community, you have the right to feel safe, secure and supported. You have the right to be free from name calling, putdowns, threats of violence, false accusations, unwelcome contact, isolation and disrespect. As a part of the Camp Muskoka community we all stand up for others, are sensitive, and show tolerance, courtesy, and respect. If we all adhere to these guidelines, Camp Muskoka will always be the greatest, most FUN place to spend your summer.