The following additional services are available for campers:
- Campers enrolled in more than one consecutive week may require laundry service. It is recommended that 2 week campers plan for 1 laundry service, 3 week campers plan for 2 laundry services and 4 week campers plan for 3 laundry services.
- Campers will be issued a laundry bag for their soiled clothing.
- Friday is laundry day.
- Once at the Laundromat, each bag will be separated into lights and darks and 2 loads of laundry will be washed. Campers will then have their garments returned in the evening washed, dried, fluffed and folded.
- Please do not send delicate items to the Laundromat as special care for such items is not available.
- Laundry service is available for an additional fee.
- Parents are encouraged to take advantage of the Camp Muskoka Shuttle Service offering round-trip, and one-way shuttle service to or from Camp Muskoka.
- Campers enrolled in transportation service will receive full details regarding meeting time and location 2 weeks prior to arrival day.
- Shuttle service is available for an additional fee from the Toronto area, and can be selected at the time of registration (last minute arrangements may not be possible).
- For our international camper’s flying into Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, the Camp Muskoka Airport Shuttle Service is available for an additional fee.