Thank you for your interest in our "Refer-A-Friend" program.
Please read the “Refer-A-Friend” Promotion Instructions, and Terms & Conditions before filling out the “Refer-A-Friend” online form (link below)
Receive a Camp Muskoka Gift package,valued at approximately $100, including a Camp Muskoka hoodie!
1) Share why you love Camp Muskoka with your friends, family and co-workers!
2) Complete the “Refer-A-Friend” promotion form for any one you think would enjoy 2019 Summer Camp at Camp Muskoka, or for new friends who you have referred, who have already registered for camp.
3) A Camp Muskoka team member will contact your friend, to answer any questions they may have and to assist them with the registration process, if they have not already registered. If they have already registered, then nothing else is required!
4) Once your friend has registered for 2019 Summer Camp, you and your friend(s) will be eligible to receive a Camp Muskoka Gift Package valued at approximately $100 on departure day, and your name will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a week of camp in 2019.
Enter to WIN your 2019 Summer Camp Fees
1) Each time an Alumni Camper refers a New Camper, and all of the terms and conditions stated below are fulfilled, the Alumni Camper’s name will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a week of camp for summer 2019! The more campers you refer, the better your chances to win, i.e. if 5 New Campers register and attend as a result of your referral, 5 ballots in your name will be entered into the draw.
2) The winner will be drawn 9am June 3rd, 2019. Winner will be contacted by phone or email.
3) The prize is for one week of your 2019 Summer Registration Camp fees only and does not apply to additional services or Specialty Programs. You may choose to add an additional week to your enrollment, or we will credit you the original fees you paid for one week of summer camp 2019.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible:
1) The New Camper(s) must be referred by an Alumni Camper.
2) Alumni campers are defined as those who have previously attended any summer camp session at Camp Muskoka.
3) New Campers are defined as those who have not previously attended Camp Muskoka’s summer camp. Siblings and relatives of Alumni Campers, and or individuals who have previously attended Camp Muskoka Outdoor Education or Weekend Adventures, but who have not previously attended a Summer Camp program at Camp Muskoka DO qualify as New Campers.
4) Both the Alumni Camper and the New Camper must be registered, and must actually attend Camp Muskoka during the 2019 Summer Camp season. Cancellation of either party voids eligibility. Campers do NOT need to attend the same session in order to be eligible.
5) All “Conditions of Enrollment” must be met as stated on registration form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
6) All camp fees for both the Alumni Camper and the New Camper must be paid in full by the due date set out in the payment schedule.
7) Alumni Campers MUST complete the ‘Refer-a-Friend’ online form in order to be eligible for the Camp Muskoka gift package.
8) Alumni Campers and New Campers will receive their Camp Muskoka gift package on their own departure day.
9) There is a limit of one (1) Camp Muskoka gift package per eligible camper.